[Fot] Triumph World

JOSEPH HUGHES tr5racer at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 20 13:59:09 MST 2007

I am afraid that I do not share your enthusiasm for the new revised Triumph World, Bill. I am not sure whether you have received any of the new magazine or whether the ones you have read are from the old editorial team.

  Basically it was a good magazine until quite recently when they got rid of Tony Beadle ( the editor for the past 5 years) and several of the regular contributors. I much preferred the old magazine which had a good mix of articles, history, competition and a few adverts. The new magazine has the emphasis very much on advertising and would appear to be out to try and attract a younger readership.

  I believe its days are numbered and will be surprised if the numbers sold each edition don.t dwindle rapidly!

  Mike Hughes