[Fot] High End Triumph Site

Jay Creel jaxonracing at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 19:28:00 MST 2007

I definitely see your point.  My interest is in that coil over rear end set up.  I have lost 5 tires in as many sessions as the camber in my car is 4.5-5 degrees and from what I understand, Good Year has changed their construction so now the tires will not take that level of camber.  I currently run a dearched spring and the rear has been lowered (pumpkin moved up) approx and inch.  I have been fortunate enough not to hit anything when I have lost all these tires but the time will come and I am not interested in finding out... lol.

I am interested in hearing what Kas and others thinks about this issue. This PRI set up looks pretty good and simple because it is bolt on.  I have been leaning towards the adjustable rear uprights, but I am concerned about changing the ride height of the car plus it would change the angle of the spring.  Perhaps not that much to matter.