[Fot] Laguna Seca

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 08:29:26 MST 2007

With all this talk about noise and mufflers, it reminds me that I have a
Super Trap muffler that needs a good home.  It is 18" long and has a 3"
input.  I was using it as a side pipe on my Honda Powered Spit until I
converted the car to street legality.  I now have a Corvette style side pipe
and no longer need the Super Trap.

I have a number of extra discs for it so you can tune it from very loud to
very quiet. I realize that most Triupms have smaler pipes than 3" but this
is easily handled by a step-down adapter.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me off list at spitlist at cox.net.

Price is negotiable.

Regards,
Joe C.