[Fot] TR6 rear hubs

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 21:54:26 MST 2007

Dennis-

No matter what you do, the stock outer axle is the big problem...it will break!

I run a basically unbreakable chevy setup.? A corvair outer axle drilled for a TR lug pattern, with a Corvair hub assembly. Cut off all the protrusions on the Corvair hub assembly so it will fit into the TR trailing arm, and weld on a flange to mount onto the TR trailing arm.? Use a GM ujoint and cut down one side so as to mount to the Corvair stub axle on one side and the TR sliding axle on the other. Actually much easier than it sounds.

Drivin the?Chevumph...Triolet?
????????? Nick in NorCal