[Fot] TR6 AutoX In-Car

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:38:27 MDT 2008

Hi,

I took some in-car at the first event of the year up here in NE.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S3w_ht7BAEk

It was an interesting event, but I wound up third overall raw time which
is "not bad" considering there were 5 MOD car drivers in my heat. But I
was only about 1 second off FTD, and I think if I hand't bobbled a bit on
one leg, I might have been another .5 sec. faster which would have put me
in second overall.

Enjoy!

Oh - the sound sucks. Sorry about that. I'm going to play with the built
in mic. to see if I can fix that. I really want to hear that sweet 6 when
I watch the vid!

rml