[Fot] Watkins Glen Photo Op???? Historic Triumphs

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Apr 7 10:34:19 MDT 2008

Kurt, we have done the Panoramic Camera thing a couple of times.  With great
results.  I am not looking at anything that ambitious.

All that planning extracts a toll.  Even if someone else does the work.....

But if we can invite some significant cars to group up and take some
pictures, this would be cool.

Give this some thought. Volunteers will achieve a higher status in the WPTA
Hospitality Tent.

Thanks!

Regards,

Joe Alexander

> I've done some group photos before. Lots to consider. You need a good sized
> space, good light, background and a ladder or lift. Oh ya, and a bullhorn
> helps! And planning, planning, planning! It's a lot like herding cats.
>
> Here's links to a couple of examples. I didn't set these up myself but got
> to see how it was done. And when it's done right.. ohh baby!
>
> http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1769/porschefamilyed1bv8.jpg
>
> http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8392/917familyedks0.jpg
>
> I'm planning on going to the Glen, still some arrangements to make. Be happy
> to help.
>
> Cheers,
> Kurt O.

   </HTML>