[Fot] In Memory of Uncle Jack Drews ------Decal Acquisition

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Aug 19 10:44:33 MDT 2008

FOT

Thanks for initiating this Bobby Whitehead.
Thanks to Joe Curry for following through.
And all else for inputs.............

Sounds like we will have them at Watkins Glen.  Contributions of any sort
welcome to the Jack Drews Memorial Fund at the Glen.

Outside of that, please send Snail Mail with your request and any voluntary
contribution to the Jack Drews Memorial Fund.

The cost of production is already covered......

I cant deal with this on email as I am backed up by over 400 emails.

I may not get these out for a few weeks after I get them, as I am seriously
booked up in time.   (No complaint here, just a fact)

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648

> Joe:
>
> Excellent, put me down for two please.   I’ll be happy to contribute to the
> cost of production.
>
> Gary

   </HTML>