[Fot] A word about the Single Malt Society At the Glen.....for Uncle jack

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Aug 20 09:23:14 MDT 2008

FOT

The Single Malt Society is one of those loosely knit non-organizations.  It
began when Tom Fansher brought me a bottle of fine single malt in appreciation
for Jack & I transporting an OD Transmission from Kentucky to the Walter Mitty.

This was the beginning of another great friendship for Jack & me, in Tom &
Janet Fansher.

The Single Malt Society convenes whenever there is a bottle available among
friends and followers of single malt.

This, with the addition of some fine cigars will likely materialize Saturday
Night in the Triumph Paddock at Watkins Glen.

Perhaps Tom & Janet will be there in spirit, at least.

JA

Again there are no SMS rules, dues, meetings or Board of Directors. No need.

>     <<< I fully intend to re-join the SMS (Single Malt Society) at Watkins
> Glen. >>>
>
> As will I, as will I.
> Bill Dentinger

   </HTML>