[Fot] Uncle Jack Decals

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 16:02:16 MDT 2008

Folks,

One of our members seems to have gotten a different impression about what
the decals are going to be that intended.  I thought I was perfectly clear
in letting people know what they are going to look like.

So to be very clear on this, here is what they will be:

First they are going to be printed on White Vinyl.

They will be 3 ¾” in diameter. (a circle)

There will be Jack’s number in the center (in black)

Around the outside perimeter will be a heavy black band so that the decals
can be seen on any color of paint.

Inside the top of the heavy black band will be the words “In Memory of “
(above the number) in black

Inside the bottom of the heavy band will be the words “Uncle Jack” (below
the number) in black.

300 of these are being produced.

If anyone got a different idea as Cary did about what I was printing, please
let me know.

Regards,

Joe C.