[Fot] Joe and Uncle Jack in teh new issue of British Motoring

GRMTim at aol.com GRMTim at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 21:16:17 MDT 2008

I got a look at an advance copy of the new British Motoring magazine. This is
the publication Moss Motors puts out that includes their sale information. It
will be on the streets in a few weeks and has a richly deserved article on
Joe Alexander and the FOT. There is also a brief mention of how much we will all
miss Uncle Jack. Those of you who don't get this publication can get it for
free by calling Moss or going to their site. I believe if you sign up now you
will get this issue. Kelvin from Moss is on our FOT list and should be able to
clarify some of this.

Tim Suddard
Publisher:
Grassroots Motorsports
Classic Motorsports

NEW ADDRESS/PHONE:
915 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill FL 32117
(386) 239-0523 phone
(386) 239-0573 fax
www.GrassrootsMotorsports.com
www.ClassicMotorsports.net

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
deal here.