[Fot] Subject: Fading fast...

Guyots3 at wmconnect.com Guyots3 at wmconnect.com
Fri Aug 29 22:03:04 MDT 2008

Welcome Greg & family,

to the Beautiful Pacific North West!

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:30:22 +0000
From: <greenman62 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] Fading fast...
To: "fot at autox.team.net" <fot at autox.team.net>, fred peralta
    <cfperalta at eiu.edu>, Scott Paceley <spaceley at express.cites.uiuc.edu>,
    Heather Gillett <heather.gillett at carle.com>, "don.clegg at carle.com"
    <don.clegg at carle.com>, "renee.potter at carle.com"
    <renee.potter at carle.com>,    "barry.brehm at carle.com"
    <barry.brehm at carle.com>

The movers showed up this morning to pack everything for the move to Oregon.
I moved my family myself 5 times in the space of 3 years earlier in my life.
Baving professional movers do the work a few times over the years is eye
opening. It's amazing how the detritus your life can devolve into a pile of boxes in
less than a day. To think I've been decrapifying for nearly a year! Leaving
my home and friends here has been painful, more so than I originally thought it
would be. Many of you have been like family to me... To say I'll miss you all
doesn't even come close to covering it.

I'll be camping out amongst the boxes for the next few days so the kitties
can have daddy around until they fly out to Oregon next Wednesday. They have it
easy... once there, they stay at "Kitty Cat Condos" luxury acommodations until
I get things organized at my new digs in Lafayette. If all goes well, I'll be
on the road sometime before noon on the 4th of Sept... in Lafayette sometime
on the 8th. My furniture will show up between then and the 13th.

If you haven't gotten my new address yet, here it is:

Greg Petrolati
929 Jackson St.
Lafayette, OR 97127

Of course my email address won't change