[Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:07:06 MDT 2008

He was always a guy which was fun to discuss technical things. He had the
mind to understand and his ideas were great. His advice was to try a narrow
rods from a V8 as a replacement of the stock rods.
He has ordered pistons, rods and bearings for me without know me and being
several thousand miles away.

I'll miss this very interesting conversations we had per mail.

He also invited me to Road America and would have organize all to comfort me
but unfortunately this was beyond my racing budget.