[Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Aug 19 19:55:59 MDT 2008

Henry, The garage must have been Jack's on the return trip. You caught me on
the outbound side.

.........as the CORNFIELD was mine in Jesup.

My wife was amused when she got up early in the morning, for work, and there
were bodies in bags all over the house.  Jan said, "HENRY WHO"?

I told her I didnt know...you just showed up at 1:00AM when I working in the
garage and your family of eight looked needy.

We really enjoyed having you. Things like this are quite special....then your
kids had a great time with my grandchildren in the paddock. S'mores and
everything.

btw, we may be coming your way later this year....got someplace to plug the
motorhome in?

Joe & Jan Alexander

> I am happy to have been the benefactor of an unconditional night in
> Geneseo.  Racing a Triumph was not a requirement to be welcomed by Jack and Frances.
> I will always remember the tour of Jack's garage in the morning and
> realizing how technologically behind I was.  My desert dwelling kids got their first
> run through a real corn field across the street from the Drew's home.  Jack,
> and Joe's, willingness to let an unknown guy invade the privacy of their
> homes, made my dream of returning and running at Road America a reality in 2005.
> Jack's enthusiasm and generosity have been an inspiration to me.  I hope to
> some day be half the man and driver he was..........................Henry
> Morrison

   </HTML>