[Fot] Jack W. Drews, RIP

RACER BUD budscars at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 18:38:37 MDT 2008

I hope I never have to see another big city and it's traffic/congestion/hyperactivity/ as long as I live..I'm done!....Maybe it's just the big metro cities that are crazy.. When I fly into Pensacola to visit my daughter, as soon as I get off the plane in their small airport...I'm relaxed....seems like the whole tempo is different than California
Racer Bud