[Fot] current # Triumphs registered for The Glen

Russ Moore rem9 at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 23 07:06:21 MDT 2008

Bill Warner I believe. It's the former John Kelly Grp 44 car. I worked on
this car at Summit Point years ago and it is pretty impressive to say the
least. He is also registered with the former Tullius then Newman TR-6. That
car, before it was restored lived about 5 miles from me. At that point it
was still in its silver and black livery. At a point after that, Bill
acquired it and had a spectacular restoration job done.  The complete
current actual registered entry list is available at www.svra.com . Just
click on the event and there is an entry list by name. It was last updated
8/20 so maybe there are more by now.

Russ Moore

Spitfire 49