[Fot] #197 Test At Cedar Falls Industrial Park Raceway

Richard Taylor tarch at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 25 13:30:25 MDT 2008

Joe,

Like Uncle Jack, you run at the front of the pack no matter where your car
is.

Richard

Richard  L. Taylor, Jr.,  FAIA

TAYLOR    ARCHITECTURE

<blocked::blocked::http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=112+Krog+S
t.+++Suite+196&csz=Atlanta,+Georgia&country=us> 112  Krog  St.      Suite
196
Atlanta,     Georgia,   30307

tel:
<blocked::blocked::http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(4