[Fot] Ceilley Nomination

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Aug 25 20:11:25 MDT 2008

FoT,

I thought Dan and Dave were on the list....or at least one of them.  Ed &
Yvonne Ceilley were an important part of the Triumph Vintage scene for a very
long time....beginning in about 1989 or 1990.  We traveled together for several
years.  Recently, I have been trying to think of a way to commemorate Ed's
memory.

Uncle Jack & I were on are way to Florida when son Sean called me. Then it
all got away from me.  My apologies.

We will come up with something fitting in the near future.

Joe A.

> Ed Ceilley's sons Dan and Dave will be carrying on the Vintage Race program
> for Team Ceilley with Dan campaigning Ed's Black GT6 and Dave Campaigning
> Ed's Black Spitfire. They would like to be able to keep in touch with the
> Triumph family so I would like to nominate them both to the FOT fraternity. Email
> addresses as follows.
> Dan : danceilley at comcast.net
> Dave: dwceilley at embarqmail.com
>
> Can I get a second or two?