[Fot] TR3A Mag Wheels

Wes Dayton wes at hsrca.org.au
Mon Aug 25 22:10:53 MDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I should clarify that I was simply
trying to establish that the ³mag² wheels in various widths were an option
during the period. Some understandably thought I was looking for a set of
the original mags and pointed out their weaknesses. Instead, what we hope to
do is, having established that cars raced using an alloy-type wheel and some
were wider, we may succeed in getting approval for a wider option. Once
done, we will then be free to find something appropriate (such as the
Panasport wheels that it appears many of you use).

Thanks again for your help ­ Wes Dayton