[Fot] Triumph Paddock Alert!!!!! - Mini Event Poster at WPTA Tent

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Aug 28 08:39:13 MDT 2008

>  Maybe Joe A should start a signup sheet for "carless" drivers to help
> drive racecars whose owners have scheduling conflicts between their track time
> and other events :).

Cary,

"Joe" is not going to start any more projects or do anymore new coordinating.

I really love doing this, but my dad always told me about his plow horses. He
said they have a bad habit of eating all of the oats put in front of them.
Kind of like people and peanuts.

This is going to be great, but expect some rain to fall.  This the "seach for
perfection, but perfection is not attainable.  But it leads to excellence".
Paraphrased from someone I cant remember.

joe  :-)   </HTML>