[Fot] Watkins Glen.......... New York or Newwark or where to fly i n? Help!

Joe Boruch jaboruch at netzero.net
Thu Aug 28 09:51:55 MDT 2008

If driving from the airport, Newark would be best, but Keith, you may consider taking a shuttle flight from NY or Newark to Binghampton or Syracuse or Rochester. Binghampton is about an hour drive and Syracuse and Rochester about 1.5 hours. Joe(B)

-- N197TR4 at cs.com wrote:
FoT, Keith Files (TR4) is flying from London on Thursday. It would nice if he got there for the 5:30 PM TR practice, however......

Given two choices of Newark and New York, I would pick Newark. But I need to defer to someone from the east coast.

Or is there a better location to fly into? I know there are folks that are getting closer.

Please help with response to "ALL"

Thanks!

Joe A

Hi Joe,

Looks like my flight will get into JFK around midday next Thurs, 2 questions:

1) Is it better to fly into Newark?
2) Where is Watkins Glen in relation to New York and how long will it take me to drive there?

Cheers, Keith