[Fot] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak The FOT

Russ Moore rem9 at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 28 15:10:04 MDT 2008

Mosport is a great track and always a good time. My first laps on it years
back were with what would be group 6 cars if they were  in an SVRA event.
Talk about feeling like a bug on the windshield. What a track to develop a
rhythm on. From turn 1 through 5b you’re on your toes, short nap down the
back then the rapid sequence of 8, 9 and 10. I love it, but certainly more
enjoyable with all four tires on the deck. Hard to steer while on the
rollbar!

Just to clarify on the Sprite incident , I have since been assured by Jack
Woehrle if I had reported the punt at the Glen to him or Carl directly it
would have been investigated even though the other party had booked out
quickly before I could find him. Hopefully none of us will have that
situation again.

Russ