[Fot] More from Mr Moser

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Thu Aug 28 18:14:39 MDT 2008

Irv,

Money talks. If you can secure a real money deal, watching out for the pitfalls, it doesn't matter who he is. With my guy from Japan, the car stayed with me until a sizable cash deposit was after he looked at the car. He came all the way from Japan, so asking him to come look at the car first hand isn't too much to ask. Ask him to bring cash or send a money order as previously mentioned and stick to your guns. I hope you get pleasantly surprised. I got to go home and start packing.

Bob