[Fot] Watkins Glen Triumph Tee Shirts

Andrew Mace herald948 at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 09:09:15 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen at comcast.net>

For those of you who ordered the FOT Glen Tee shirts, hats and
embroidered shirts, Ted is busy packing them up
and will have them for you at the Glen.  The tee shirt ended up coming
out slightly different then advertised....we are reducing the price
from $19 to $15 as we are not delivering what was advertised....

==AM==
I (sadly) won't be at the Glen, so my shirt is being mailed. It's
already bought and paid for, and I'm not that worried about the $4
difference. Is there some sort of FoT-related fund, or perhaps a
charity in honor of Uncle Jack, to which my $4 might be directed?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant for The Vintage
Triumph Register <http://www.vtr.org>

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>