[Fot] Watkins Glen Triumph Tee Shirts

Scott Janzen s.janzen at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 10:18:19 MDT 2008

I should have pointed out that Ted is only now charging credit cards as he is shipping out the shirts and hats, so the correct amount will be charged.  If the sentiment is to leave the price at $19, the surplus funds will go to the FOT coffers.  Please voice your opinion, and we will go with the majority on the price, and where to use the excess - with 140 shirts x $4 diff the sum in question is $560.