[Fot] Chuck Arnold

Jack Brooks jibjib at att.net
Fri Aug 29 17:45:03 MDT 2008

Chuck,

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.

I also understand how you feel about The Glen.  I was trying to get there
also, as I will be in Connecticut Monday-Thursday of that week on business,
but could not tie up all the loose ends required to go out there in time to
enjoy the weekend.

Please keep us informed about the time and location of the funeral.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Jack
Covington, WA

  _____