[Fot] Fading fast...

greenman62 at hotmail.com greenman62 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:17:51 MDT 2008

>I've had professional moved a few times.  It's weird to watch
some truck driver head down the road with nearly everything you own.  In my
case, it was my TR3 and TR8 too.

When my wife and I moved from Philadelphia to El Reno Oklahoma in the late 70s the movers wrapped and packed the dust bunnies...

>Hurry up Greg.  It starts to rain in a month and a
half.  <grin>

  Oh goody! I'll have plenty of time to build my slot track!
Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

From: jibjib at att.net
To: greenman62 at hotmail.com; fot at autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Fot] Fading fast...
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:33:22 -0700

Greg,

We look forward to your presence in the PNW.

Jack