[Fot] Standard connections

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 18:07:29 MDT 2008

I thought I read some where that Nash (later, American Motors) was giving
engines to Donald Healey, when he couldn't strike a deal with Chrysler, Ford or
GM.  And then, of course, American Motors later offered a  little
Metropolitan, which was sure Herald like in many aspects, and I  think it had a British
engine.

Bill Dentinger

In a message dated 8/30/2008 6:05:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,