[Fot] Jack Drews

Clifford Files clifford_files at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 09:11:17 MDT 2008

Joe / Jan,

Joe, this very sad news reached me yesterday - my condolences to Francis and Tony.

I know Jack will be missed yet it seemed fitting that Jack's passing happened doing what he loved best.

In writing back, I am also acknowledging your personal friendship with Jack which has been a strength to both of you over the years.

These are trying times however, I am pleased that the Kastner Cup will be dedicated to Jack - that is very fitting and through this, his memory shall be long lived.

Clifford