[Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 21 03:46:45 MST 2008

I use a BOSCH red colored coil with 30 KV output. This coil has an external
resistor to fit to the TR4 and with the TR6 you can spoil the resistor
because the TR6 has this resistor already fitted to the system.

I use before that coil the blue Bosch but with the higher compression rate I
thought it is time to move on to more power.

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----