[Fot] Spitfire & GT6 Competition Axles

Joseph Siam jsiam1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 06:40:22 MST 2008

Hi All  Just wanted you to know I will be putting together a ready to install Competition Axle kit for Spitfires and Gt6s.  If you are interested let me know.  I have a few axles sets being made right now. I could add to the order and save  4+ weeks of down time.  Featuring Chuck Gee Alloy Hubs and all parts need to fit them. I have installed a few of them already.  They will be available in both wide and narrow track Spitfires.   I have more parts available  More info is on my web site

www.chequeredflagracing.com

Thanks   Joe Siam