[Fot] (no subject)

GSFuqua1 at aol.com GSFuqua1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 13:07:51 MST 2008

Corey, this was a posting for a friend that wants to recoup some of his
investment.  I have NO financial interest in this.   Classic Sports Cars is just
the way my sign off goes out.  Besides, there  are plenty of people who know me
personally from that.  This is the  ONE and ONLY posting of this nature I
have  made.  I am NOT running my business through the 6-Pack  list.  This was NOT
a commercial posting and you know  it.  So, with all due respect.  Chill out.

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars