[Fot] Fw: safety solutions

R. John Lye rjl at gt-classics.com
Mon Mar 10 20:45:55 MDT 2008

At 09:56 PM 3/10/2008, Rob wrote:
> > Han's this year also came out with a sliding tether, that allows better
> > side to side head movement, you would have to check with distributors, but
> > I think it's a nominal addition if you buy a new Hans', or about 85
> > dollars outright. I think the helmet posts are a little different.

The sliding tethers are $75.00.  This includes a new one-piece
tether, and the blocks that it slides through.  It also includes
new, larger inner washers for the helmet.  The posts are re-used,
but the inner washers are a bit larger.  I got my set a couple of
weeks ago, and installed it last weekend.  I have not used it on
track yet, but it should be a lot easier to see the corner workers'
signals when re-entering the track after a spin (not that I've ever
done that, of course...).

R. John Lye

rjl6n at cstone.net