[Fot] Lifter Reconditioning

Joe Boruch jaboruch at netzero.net
Sat Mar 15 18:59:40 MDT 2008

I have used Cam Craft Cams in Maryland (http://www.camcraftcams.com/) and even
have a set there being reconditioned now.  They get $8 each to resurface.
Yes, I can buy new ones for that price, but with the time that I have in to
them to lighten them, it is worth the cost of resurfacing, instead of
replacing.  Joe(B)

-- Larry Young <cartravel at pobox.com> wrote:
Can someone recommend a shop that reconditions lifters, i.e. resurface
the foot of the lifter with the proper crown?  I've seen a few places on
the web, but some seem rather expensive, e.g. Integral Cams $11.70 each,
Web Cams $5.00 each.
Larry Young
Fot mailing list
Fot at autox.team.net