[Fot] John Fitch - minor update

Clark W. Nicholls cwn74 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 09:58:33 MDT 2008

For those interested in the John Fitch saga I have added a link to the local
newspaper article printed in January to my two websites.

This is directly to the article:
http://www.docrebuild.com/curr-evnt/currentevents-116.html

These are to my two websites with links, including one to John's biography:
http://www.cwnicholls.net/fitch/fitch.html
www.botchagaloop.net/fitch/fitch.html

I am told that legal arrangements are in the works and further progress
towards a defense fund is forthcoming.  We have already helped restore
John's hot water through generous donation of time and talent.  This is
definitely a heart warming demonstration of the motorsports community
stepping up. I am deeply moved.

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
'72 Stag '74 Spitfire