[Fot] Racing plans for 2009

jcjcarrera at comcast.net jcjcarrera at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 15:46:30 MST 2008

Gary: Here is my respnse to your three questions regarding 2009 vintage
racing:

1. I plan on racing the same # of weekends in 09, but will stay closer to home
next year. For example, no trip to Watkins Glen from the Pacific NW. If I
could get my TR4 accepted to Mon terrey Historics, that is probably worth
selling some ( or possibly a lot!!) B deflated stocks to attend.

2. The big National events, i.e. SVRA at the Glen or RA are around $500, but
that is just the start of the expenses. Test and tune adds another $300 to
400, not to mention getting to the track, motels, gas, etc. Our local SOVREN
events are $300 + or -.

3. We have major corporate sponsorships for the SOVREN Historics, i.e.
Edelbrock and a host of others, but those funds go to the Seattle Children's
Hospital as a charitable contribution.

Regards,

John