[Fot] Was Weber carbs now SU Questions now Spit Clutch Release Questions

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Fri Nov 14 17:19:45 MST 2008

Thanks for all the help on the SU questions I will be ordering a lower
pressure fuel pressure regulator from Summit/Holley in the near future.

I have a new question to those with a spit racer.
My vehicle has a 1300cc engine with an aluminum bell housing , 3 rail
early trans., early clutch with an aluminum flywheel.
My problem is that that I can't get enough travel from the  stock Clutch
master cylinder or slave cylinder to disengage for a shift change.

With my TR6, I came up with an adjustable lever long before the guys
started selling them on ebay.  I don't seem to have enough travel.
Have any of you had any similar experiences, do I need to develope and
adjustable push rod??

Thanks in advance

Glenn Franco
72 Spit racer working out the problems