[Fot] Columbia River Classic - any eastern racers going?

Kas Kastner kaskas at cox.net
Tue Nov 25 09:45:47 MST 2008

You will love this race track, smooth, great corners, big paved pit area, great town and lots of places to live close by.
---- Henry Frye <henry at henryfrye.com> wrote:

=============
Is there anybody here in the northeast or upper midwest that is thinking
of running the Columbia River Classic?

Oregon looks really far away on my map. I can't afford the time for a
cross country tow, but if a couple people were interested perhaps we can
figure out a way to get our cars out there for a not too unreasonable
amount of money.

If anybody has any interest, contact me offline. No promises here, just
looking to open a dialog with racers willing to blow a big chunk of
racing budget on what should be one heck of a weekend.
Fot mailing list
Fot at autox.team.net

--
Never be beaten by equipment