[Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race

Steven Preiss spreiss at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 16:09:47 MDT 2008

Wow! That is a good story. I can't imagine how that hotelier could have made that wonderful tool so fast. From an old spoon, maybe? I wish we had hoteliers like that here in the states!  And that Healy driver.....hope he apologized for that unsportsmanlike behaviour. Perhaps it was all for the best. Your engine is probably thanking you behind your back. Old engines really don't like to admit to weakness.
STeve P.