[Fot] Bedding Brakes, dangerous driving

Jim britbits at netzero.com
Thu Sep 25 23:37:06 MDT 2008

Perfectly reasonable question to ask.  It applies to the overall safety of
the group.

After all.. when the day is done.. don't we ALL want to walk back to our
camp/towbeasts?

So if I've seemed to be at odds with the group... I don't like suggestions
that put safety at risk.  Life/death should not be the essential question
when you go racing.. but mentality that puts it more at risk really makes me
wonder if I want to go back on track.

If I don't go, so be it.  It's my decision.

Based on tonight I dont't have a warm fuzzy about putting FOT  on my car.

Again.. my decision.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas