[Fot] tr4 front align.

Mark Pendergrass mpendy at dishmail.net
Thu Apr 2 08:30:06 MDT 2009

FOT'ers,  Thank You for the input\suggestions on setting up the early tr4
front end alignment. A special tip off the hat to Jim G. -  Chuck A  -  Bill
B.  In my earlier request, i was incorrect to my tire size,car is shod with
goodyear 23-9-15 not 23-9.5-15 as i thought.A question was asked about the HP
rateing,previous engine was 189 at 13.3 comp. ratio. New one is at dyno as i
write, but i think we will be somewhat over that figure.I have shaved a
considerable amount of weight off the car over the winter which translates to
you know what.So again,i thank you for the input. Mark Pendy