[Fot] Clutch master cylinder to AN adaptor

George Harmuth harmug at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 6 12:12:22 MDT 2009

I'm replacing the clutch master cylinder in my Spitfire and I need an
adaptor so I can use the existing #4 AN hose. The current adaptor looks
like it was kind of forced into the hole, the threads are all boogered up.
I'd like to do it right but I can't find a 3/16 brake line to #4 AN
adaptor. I could drill out the hole and make it a standard NPT size which I
can get an adaptor for but I'd prefer to adapt it so I can carry a standard
master as a spare. Does anyone have a part number or a source for this?
Any other ideas?

thanks
mike