[Fot] 1968 GT6 available

Scott Janzen s.janzen at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 13:42:37 MDT 2009

Ralph Steinberg of Cloverleaf Auto (an active VRG racer, though with a
Jag) introduced me to what seems to be a nice GT6 for sale.  I have no
financial interest in this, or time to play with it myself, but it
sounds like a nice project for someone.
"1968 Triumph GT6, one owner car being sold by original owner's
daughter.  Car located in Lancaster PA.  Solid original car, showing
19,008 miles but believed closer to 40K, odometer not working.  The
car was last run in Summer 2007 and has been worked on by Cloverleaf
Auto (Ralph Steinberg) who did the brakes, clutch, hydraulics and
rebuilt the trans in 2004, and did some work on it to achieve PA
inspection in 2007, with tires, battery and rebuilding the carbs.
Ralph reports that the paint is tired but the car is solid with no
rust issues (photos indicate it's faded red and has some surface rust
where the paint has failed), chrome is so-so and the interior needs
carpets and headliner.  It has not been run since sumer 2007.
Great car to restore.  Please contact Rebekah Liddle for more info and
photos at liddle1127 at hotmail.com.  Asking $3,000."