[Fot] FOT Nominations and TV Show News

John Nikas capecoventryracing at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:14:53 MDT 2009

We will be there? Snack bar? I didn't know there was a snack bar.  Are we
not going to be where Paul and John were last at Big Bore Bash? Wherever we
are can someone save a space? I won't be there until early Saturday morning.

John

P.S. West Coast Bias? We should be the center of the universe.  With alll
due respect to the Group 44 guys and others this is where Kas made his mark.
And last time I checked we had 27 Triumphs (or Triumph powered cars) at the
last event. That should be some kind of record for a non-marque featured
race.  With Steve Smith and Gee up front followed by Paul, Mordy, Frank and
John we acquit ourselves very well.

--
Very truly yours,

John Nikas