[Fot] Race Car and Trailer Insurance

Scott Janzen s.janzen at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 15:24:07 MDT 2009

I'm using Heacock (Infinity is the underwriter) for my race GT6 and my
street TR4.  Each policy costs me $250 per year - the GT6 at $14K
replacement value, plus a box trailer for $5K, and the TR4 at $11K.
It seems like such a deal compared to my modern street cars that I
don't even think about shopping for price!