[Fot] HANS device and price of race gas

GSFuqua1 at aol.com GSFuqua1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 17:51:24 MDT 2009

Typically there are not "Specials" on the Hans Devices.  If you happen  to
be somewhere and are dropping major dollars on suit, shoes, helmet, etc. you
 "MIGHT" get 10%.  At least that has been my experience  when pricing them.
 Frankly after uncle jack and a couple of others last  year I just bit the
bullet and bought one.  Even if I am worth more dead I  don't think my wife
would appreciate an early exit if I could have prevented it  by driving
sanely and wearing proper protection.

Not sure what others are seeing but $6.50 a gallon for 111 leaded doesn't
sound bad to me.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
63 TR 4 #69