[Fot] Pretty Peyote

Mark York m-syork at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 18:35:42 MDT 2009

Bill
I stopped by Tony Garmey's about 3 weeks ago to look at the progress he made
on my TR3 and saw Peyote, man it looks great.
I got to help Tony with patching the cutout around the exhaust header; I
drank 6 beers: 2-Guinness, 3-Dos Equis, and a Bud Light and smashed them for
fender patches (had bad gas all night, must have been the toasted cheese
sandwich I had for dinner).
See you at Spring Sprints!
Mark