[Fot] PARTS QUEST: CHAMPION Bakelite Spark Plug Caps

Justin Wagner jmwagner at greenheart.com
Mon Dec 28 19:52:47 MST 2009

Friends,

I am looking for a set of four (or whatever number I can find!) of these
specific 50's era CHAMPION Bakelite Spark Plug Caps.   I'd be happy to
even get one, at least, to feel like I have a start.

If any of you are the type that have hoards of parts laying about, or
know someone that does, please take a look around or ask those buddies.
This one has been just out of reach for too long.  One or two has come
up on Ebay, but I haven't managed to snag them.

If you have 'em, let me know your price.  Just to mention it, I'd also
be happy to consider them in trade towards my silicone valve cover
gaskets, etc.    Just let me know!  Link below is photo of cap in case
the image didn't come through the e-mail.     Thanks.  --Justin Wagner

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!Bh0O4pgBGk~$(KGrHqUH-C8EsM(4qTirBLK+yjFDkw~~_12.JPG