[Fot] Clutch problem solved

George Harmuth harmug at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 8 07:34:19 MDT 2009

Thanks for all the suggestions, as soon as I read about the disk being in
backwards I had a Homer Simpson DOH moment. Pulled the tranny Saturday
morning, found the disk in backwards. While I had it out I checked for some
of the other suggested conditions that could have caused the first one to
exhibit the abnormal wear but everything looked / measured OK. I put things
back together and went for a nice, uneventful ride Saturday night. Now that
it's fixed, my son has stolen it from me again, I guess it's time to put
the 1500 back on the road.

thanks
mike h