[Fot] FIA blinks first

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Thu Jun 25 20:20:22 MDT 2009

Easy on the bashing of whatever racing series.  There are fans of all
of them on this forum.  They all have their good and bad points.

I'm a big Nascar fan AND a big F-1 fan.  I also like IRL, Aussie and
European Touring Cars, NHRA, Motorcycle racing (both paved and
dirt).  Heck, I even like watching the swamp buggies.

I personally find it odd that folks that LOVE one type of racing look
down their nose at others who like a different kind of racing.  It's
ALL racing.

I respect everyone's opinion, but ask for tolerance of the "bad" racing series.

- Tony Drews