[Fot] hood release for TR6

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at charter.net
Sun Jun 28 13:35:52 MDT 2009

OK FoT... TR6 hood release ...   I bought the new POS from Moss Motors from Tiawan... of course they don't include the 3 cent 5/16th bolt to HOLD the cable...had to get on the phone and ORDER the bolt, (85 cents for a 3 cent bolt).
Of course, it's all cheap stuff anyway, well, the bolt stipped out and even under some pressure on the hood release cable, slipped....

so...

is there something hotrod aftermarket that will work????

should be driven right now ... except I can't close the hood....

Bobby Whitehead